15 Companies in Georgia Hiring Recent Graduates
The Class of 2020 is overcoming a bittersweet time in history! From physical to virtual learning to cancelled graduation ceremonies, seniors are finding joy despite being quarantined during one of the most exciting milestones of their lives. They can celebrate even more as companies in Georgia are making it easy for graduates to apply for thousands of jobs online.
1. Domino's Pizza is hiring 1,500 delivery drivers, customer service representatives and managers across 140 stores throughout Greater Atlanta.
2. Walmart is offering cash bonuses to 150,000 temporary associates to work in stores, clubs, distribution centers and fulfillment centers.
3. Kroger needs new associates to keep stores stocked.
4. Amazon announced its opening of 100,000 full and part–time positions.
5. Publix is looking to hire thousands of associates to fill positions in its stores and distribution center.
6. Walgreens is looking to fill 9,500 full and part–time customer service associates, pharmacy technicians and shift leads.
7. Trader Joe's is offering jobs for its grocery store chain.
8. Papa John's is hiring up up to 20,000 new restaurant team members.
9. Aldi is looking to fill positions in its stores.
10. Dollar General is doubling its normal hiring rate by adding up to 50,000 employees for customer service.
11. CVS Health is offering 50,000 full–time to temporary roles, including store associates, home delivery drivers and distribution center employees.
12. Ace Hardware is hiring employees for retail, distribution and corporate.
13. Kroger is looking to fill 10,000 positions to help with distribution, manufacturing and retail.
14. Lowe's is looking to hire 20,000 store employees in retail, field and merchandising.
15. 7–Eleven announced its opening of 20,000 store employees.
Although in–person contact is restricted, recent graduates can apply for jobs online while social distancing. If you are and/or know a senior, lend a helping hand and share this blog post!